Tuesday, December 1, 2015

TT & ABCW: Untamed Soul

PC: Flickr
I love her for what she is
I love her for what she makes me feel when I am with her

Pretending to hate her is the most difficult part of my life
One sight of her make my heart feel alive

I want to take her in my arms, look into her beautiful eyes and tell her How much I love her

A brush of her finger, make my every nerve tingle
A smile from her feels like a beautiful jingle

I meet her, I insult her
I play the love-hate game with her
__

Oh sweet Baby girl
All I want to say is I keep thinking about you all night & day
I know I have hurt you, but I never wanted to
I do so, to not in fall in love with you

I know I have lost you to time
Thanks to the ego of mine

I wish I could tell you sometime
I did all, to run away from an Untamed Soul like you

This post is written for Theme Thursday - Soul & ABCW-Untamed Soul

22 comments:

  1. you almost did justice to it....i liked it...but maybe you couldn't yet hit the core my baby doll....

    but you sure win the challenge......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vins.....I have done perfect justice to a man's point of you..better than your half baked description....I created a new point of you..n I so deserve that treat from you...so please do the needful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pregnant with emotion and Awesome as ever.

    PS: If he doesn't treat you, I will :P

    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks buddy for your comment :)

    If he dusnt treat his arms and legs will exchange places....

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)
    I really appreciate this post because we know difficult it is for men and women to exchange places.

    But you know how I knew that this wasnt written by a guy? Because a guy will N.E.V.E.R admit that his ego is coming in the way.. :D

    nice read, woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment express :)

    You are right a man will never acknowledge his ego to other but he may think to himself and maybe confess it to himself of his shortcomings

    Besides its said that men become more expressive than women when they are almost drunk and sloshed...that time they blurt out things like their ego n their mistakes...

    Keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant poem that explores the complexity of the mind. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I think you did your best and certainly have birthed an amazing poem from the experience. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woow, thanks a lot for this amazing compliment Gail.

      Delete
  9. Indeed great lines.
    I could have never thought of 'untamed soul'.
    Happy ABCW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow how well writen.... all emotions one can feel are in it... it makes me glad and sad at the same time.... i hope that love will overcome all the lesser nice things

    Have a nice abc-day / - week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y <abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to think I have an untamed soul. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  12. an untamed soul - interesting challenge!

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!