Thursday, February 6, 2014

With Love from Dad

THIS POST WAS INSPIRED BY MY APPA

Dear Little Daughter,

You have grown so fast.
I still remember you wrapped in a soft sheet, all pink, like a little angel in my hands.
I knew I loved you from that moment on and I sweared to myself that I will protect you forever.

You had me wrapped around your finger then on.
Appa with his little girl ages back
Your crooked smile means the world to me.
You are all grown, but still you shall always be my little baby.

I cant ever forget, your first words, your first step.
The times when you held my finger with your tiny hands while crossing the road, that touchy words "Appa, I will keep you safe  on a crowded street, hold my hand"
The times when I used to dress you up for school.

I remember our petty fights too. Many times I have been so very angry with you.
But, still when you cry, the tears are enough to melt my heart again for my little baby.

Even the thought of your accident and the pain you went through kills me inside.

Some day, a boy will come along asking me for your hand. I wouldn't say "yes" till im sure he can keep the apple of my eye happy.
I want a man for you who would love you more than I do.

Little Baby of mine. All I wanted to say is "I love you"

From,
Appa

14 comments:

  1. Aww such a heartwarming post!!
    :)
    Father Daughter love is always adorable and you verbalize it in your letter :)

    love it!

    Defiant Princess

    http://www.khanvibes.com
    http://store.khanvibes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you princess
    i think every daughter is close to her Dad and Dad's are even more closer to their little princess's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so cute, and a feel-good post. I'm also daddy's little girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you Wanderer
      This is indeed a feel good post for me too

      Delete
  4. daddy girl very sweetly wriiten

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little girl has grown up to wear Gladiator shoes!!
    Why does the photo caption say "Appa with his little girl ages back"??
    I do not have any issue with the Appa with his little girl part of it... But ages back?? I thought you are still in the gen x category...the ones born in 80s :-). No?


    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute letter from a Dad to his most prized possesion:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww Vishal that is the sweetest thing anyone would have ever said

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!