Tuesday, August 16, 2016

#DAshTalks: The Fan

One of the late nights in this long weekend, Awin was sitting on the bed resting his back on the bed board with his Kindle and I was on the desk going something.

Awin: Dee, Can you switch on the fan

Me: Its near you

Awin: C'mon, its closer to you and I am sitting comfortably on the bed

*I jump out of the desk, land on the bed and slides right inside my blanket*

Me: I am lying snuggled inside my blanket, Switch on the fan

Awin *mumbles something inaudible*

Me *slowly creeps out of the bed and props on the desk before he has turned his back to the bed*

What he said after that is *beep beep beep beep*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!