Tuesday, September 6, 2016

#DAshTalks Comments Gone Wrong

It was Friday night, 1 am and after watching a movie at home. We were sitting on our bed with our respective phones, in the soft glow of the bedside lamp.

Me: Listen, I want you to comment Awwww on some couple display picture I put

Awin: Ok

Next morning, I put up a super cute picture
of ours as my Facebook picture

In an instant, I get a notification that "Awin has commented on your picture"

I get exicited because, the husband rarely comments

I go to the comments section and see

Awin: Awwwwwwwwful 

He slept in the living room that weekend.



2 comments:

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!