Wednesday, November 30, 2016

CTT: Generation Alpha

Today evening, I was coming back from work with a heavy backpack and empty silly looking lunch box. All tired, and my hair sticking out of my head like twigs.

I see a group of kids near the elevator playing with a fallen bicycle. The kids would be around 3 to 6 year olds. They looked at me with this "Who? What is this? Thing" kind of look

I heard them talk and I was in awe, what impeccable manners and what good English. 

"Rahul, Could you call Aryan. I need to speak to him now"
"I am sure I called him. But I will try calling him again"
"I hope he comes this time. I really need him here"
"We need to move. The elevator is coming to zero (zee-row)"

At that age, I was blubbering in street Hindi and Tamil. I knew lift. Elevator..What elevator?

The standards, the education, the quality of these kids are a total different level.
I'm so proud to see such an amazing future of our country, errr..the bright future of our country who might be working in some other country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!