Tuesday, December 20, 2016

CTT: 12 Months of 2016

Twelve Things I am grateful for in 2016



January: Thank you for being the birthday month

February: Thank you for the scrabble Valentine

March: Thank you for the guts to color my hair

April: Thank you for a supportive family and colleagues

May: Thank you for the many DIY ideas

June: Thank you for the good health

July: Thank you for a tick on my bucket list

August: Thank you for the prizes I won this month

September: Thank you for Ganpati, Navratri, free dandiya, and lovely durga pooja

October: Thank you for Diwali and the mesmerizing lights at home

November: Thank you for Mumbai

December: Thank you for being a beautiful year.

Good Bye!

4 comments:

  1. 2016 really sounds good for you.

    Mine would mostly read F*ck, F*ck, F*ck for every month :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess I found the little good in every month even if some months were as shitty as it could get

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!