Tuesday, August 1, 2017

#DashTalks My New Tech Blog

Last evening, while Awin and I were going back home, I suggested him this brilliant idea which got ruthlessly shot down
Me: I think I should start a tech blog

Awin: What laptop do you have?

Me: Blue Toshiba laptop. 2008 model. Why?

Awin: Enough said.

CONFESSION: 
I am not tech savvy. I do not know the speed of my internet or the config of my laptop.
Only after I got married to Awin, I have started to read Tech related articles. I am a Bollywood buff, ask me any songs, any link-ups, any airport looks, I can tell you

2 comments:

  1. I had a laptop from about 2010, recently had it replaced by an all in one computer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you.I still have my old one :P
      Thanks for commenting Adam :-)

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!