Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A2Z: A to Z 2019 Theme Reveal

This is my 4th year of the A to Z challenge.

My first year's theme was Colors
My second year's theme was A Piece of Me #APOM
My third year's theme was Tongue Twisters

This year, I had no theme in mind. I did not know what to write or even if I am going to write anything this year.

But, here I am with my theme for the A to Z Challenge 2019 is.... 

*Drum-rolls*
Cartoon Characters - #Carters

No stories. No Description. Just pictures and a special quote by that character.

Example: A - Aurora
Quote: "They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true"

Let's get the kid inside everyone of us and remember the cartoon we loved.

4 comments:

  1. You've got my curiosity. Good to see you back.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love cartoons! :) Such a fun theme. Looking forward to seeing which ones you pick!

    The Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool theme! Good to be here. See you in April. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!! I can't wait to get in touch with my inner child!!

    Entertaing Interests

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!