Saturday, February 7, 2009

Boring Saturdays

Hello My dahlings...Lotsa Mwaaahhss to all my munchkins

Ya know what people...Working on Saturday is a worst crime...n I tend to commit this offense every damn week...I should be slaughtered to death. Me thinks that My company need a few people like the description given below

# An Intelligent MBA dude with multiple skills and this Dude should be able to Fax, Email, File craps, Xerox and happily make a good cuppa coffee

# Young,ugly,friendless moron with no life, willing to work on weekends and holidays and take up my share of work too

# An Executive Assistant for me from a rich family..who is ready to work for peanuts jus coz he wants experience and money factor does not bother him..

# An Idiot who looks for an increment and takes 5% increment with a smile n never cribs about it and is ready to take a donkey load of work for another 2% increment

# A nice dumdum who can always be relied upon to give a kind ear to my problems and report them straight to the boss...and does not expect nethng more than a smile on ma face wen i get that huge fat paycheck and a promotion

# A professional who says the right things about me to the boss and expects jus a pat on his shoulder and who gives all his credentials of the work to me...which in turn gives ma a handsome raise.

# A problem solver who will jus make thngs right after I have made a helluva mess of it

# A talented loyalist who jus loves being bossed around by me.

Ahhhhhhh........people do u think dat I am asking too much....Naaaahhhhh

I am jus trying to make my organiasation a better place to work.

2 comments:

  1. I am hiring you as my recruitment consultant immediately to give me such ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe Thanks Garuda Yali
      Yaay..I gotta new job

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!