Thursday, July 16, 2009

How Mumbai sees friends?

I don't how to start this blog...I am making a genuine attempt to start this blog in a proper way..so that I can put ma views across...


Well...I have to travel for like 3 hours to and fro from ma house to ma work...
Today, I was kinda thinking (Actually thinking so deeply that I forgot that ma bus had almost reached my destination)...The life in Mumbai is so different..We tend to meet so many people day in and day out...The faces that are regulars at the bus stops, coffee shops, rickshaw stands etc etc.. I think its only in Mumbai that you have different category of friends..
Some common categories are


1. Bachpan k friends (childhood friends)
2. School friends
3. College friends...


Now...Special Mumbaiyya categories include


# Bus friends
# Train friends
# Building friends
# Area friends
# Just-smile at the daily road friends
# Just-Good Morning / Evening friends
# Sutta/Daru friends
# Chai wala tapri friends
# Canteen friends


uuufffff!!!!!!!!! I yam exhausted thinking so much...Guess I should take the help of ma 3am friends too..


It feels so nice to have so many known and unknown faces caring for you at any point of time and anywhere in the city..The kinda people about whom you know nothing...Sometimes you dun even know their names..But still they are a major chunk of your life


There were actual incidences when Ma Just-smile friends helped we when I was almost on the verge of collapsing..and there are times when your Bus friends share chips n chocolates when you are in dire need of it...there are times when you are low and your Just Good Morning friends light up your day...




I PERSONALLY THINK SO MANY FRIENDS JUST MEAN MORE SMILES..A BLESSING IN DISGUISE..


I LOVE ALL MA FRIENDS AND AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE THEM


Thanks a lot buddies...You make life worth living

6 comments:

  1. Lovely :) Keep going sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss mumbai a lot..i missmy friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am not a mumbaikar but i have experienced its culture of unique friends in train for few months before i decieded to move out of mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  4. mebbe you should come back and make more friends...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!