Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Holi After Effects

Define Bhaang - Bhang (Hindi: भाँग) is a preparation from the leaves and flowers (buds) of the female cannabis plant, consumed as a beverage in the Indian subcontinent. - Courtesy Wikipedia

Yes, It was Holi yesterday (17th March 2014) and I love Bhaang.
I eat bhaang, I drink thandaai  and I feel all screwed up the next morning


18th March 2014, 9.45am
Place: Work


Oh fuck, my head, its blasting
I look like a zombie. I feel like a zombie. My brain is dead. Im making no sense.
My limbs are falling off.
Im in a trance state. I have no idea how I got into the train and reached work. Auto-pilot mode.

My hair looks as if I just stuck my finger in a plug point.
My eyes is droopy and so is my head.

I might just fall flat on my face anywhere and sleep.

Om Namah Shivay

God, Im so Bhaang-over, Help me through the day
and I wissssss.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *falls flat on the desk*

Picture Courtesy: Google Images

2 comments:

  1. he he hee hreminded me of 1992 or somewhere there , it was holi day although we were on a camp , so did not play BUt had bhang and oh boy what a terrible mistake :)

    Bikram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love bhaang ..I dont care if I look beaten every year

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!