Monday, June 1, 2020

#QuarantineTales: Thank you Corona!

PC
Its lock-down and we are at home
I learnt that health is more precious that luxury
I learnt to appreciate tiny things that don't cost money
I learnt to appreciate the nature,
I love the blues of the sky, the greens of the trees
I started to notice the trail of ants on the wall
I smiled at the tiny plant growing on my gate
I cried at the sound of ambulance far away
I prayed for safety of my loved ones and the world
I wished to go back to work
I realized how much I love my office

Thank you Corona, in a way I am humbled by you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!