Thursday, June 18, 2015

APED: My ship with White Sails

Image Source: Ship Mary L. Cushing by William G. Yorke (via Wikimedia Commons)
I see it, I see that ship. The biggest ship in these waters. One of the prettiest and the most beautiful ships with white sails.

Bobbing up the waters. The feel of the ship makes me proud. I'm the owner of this ship

The door opens, I turn back.

"Baby, we are done with our bath here, C'mon now, lets dry your ships"

And there dries all my water in the tub.

I am Chan, and I am 2, and I love my ships

This post is written for A Prompt Each day - Prompt - 18

4 comments:

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!