Monday, March 14, 2016

#DAshTalks - Dinner

I was sitting on the couch, with my legs folded under me and reading a book.

Awin: Whats for dinner?

Me: *looks up like a damsel* The pearls gathered from paddy fields of Konkan tempered with sun dried chilli's and mustard mixed with slow processed fermented milk 

His eyes full of anticipation and suddenly droops

Awin: You mean Tair Saadam (Curd Rice)

Me: Yes *goes back to reading my book*

Awin: Why all that built up?

Me: Yeh Baburao ka ishtyle hai?

Awin: I have married Bollywood *sighs and walks back to his office room*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!