Monday, March 7, 2016

Mag: To God

Dear God,

I have been meaning to write to you from the time I was little. But, I never got words or maybe my problems were not that big that I had to bring them to your notice. I understand that you are very busy, you have the whole universe to take care of, but please take some time out and read my letter and I hope to see a reply in actions preferably
.
We have a very bad internet connectivity in our town, I assume up there in the heaven it must be worse. That's why I am going all traditional and sending you a post. I might look silly and insane to do this at this age, but I hope my letter does reach you. I need some answers from you alone.

Letter posted to
"To God,
 Heaven"

This post is written for Magpie Tales - Mag 308

15 comments:

  1. Very charming. I think it would do us all good to "become as little children" sometimes. :-)

    http://poetryofthenetherworld.blogspot.com/2016/03/extremely-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, never let the child in you vanish ever
      Thanks for dropping by Cara :)

      Delete
  2. Awww... I love this. Very sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably get a better result than writing to Santa…

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh one should try. Who knows where it goes
      Thank you Susan :)

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful and poignant at so many levels... lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didnt know that there is a postal code for Santa :D

    Thank you Cat-tails for dropping by and sharing a lovely incident of your neice

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best kind of letter...a letter to God....sweet and charming!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!