Wednesday, June 29, 2016

CTT: Travel & Bank balance

I take a bite of Pickwick biscuit, drop a few crumbs on my laptop that has a few social media sites open and very frequently I read people on social media sharing "I would travel and gather memories than gather a huge bank balance"

I wonder, how many of them really mean it.




I mean, frankly I can touch my heart and say, I would rather have a huge bank balance, a nice house of my own and limited travel memories than be broke, on the road and a lot of memories when I am old.

It's a personal opinion though.

2 comments:

  1. I don't need the things, but a nice bank account would allow a lot more travel and memory gathering! :)
    Hubby and I are in the process of getting rid of things. We want a smaller place and a travel schedule that's unending. But what we want and what we end up with will be two different things! Buying that lottery ticket, just in case! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh.... I love material pleasures for now. Maybe it is the age. I would love to travel a lot too. The husband leaves all the home thingys to me to I get to buy things as per my choice lol. Lucky girl i am

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!