Thursday, June 1, 2017

#Barathon Teaser

After the April A to Z Challenge, I was so exhausted that I decided to take a break from writing. Then, a really sweet friend of mine, Maya Mahadevan, tagged me in the Bar-a-Thon Challenge 2017 and I could not stop myself from running back to my blog.

It is just a fortnight challenge and alternate day blogging, just seven posts so guess it gives a breather in between.

I am taking up the theme as Seven Deadly Sins.

June 17th: Sin 1/Seven June 19th: Sin 2/Seven June 21st: Sin 3/Seven
June 23rd: Sin 4/Seven June 26th: Sin 5/Seven June 28th: Sin 6/Seven
June 30th: 7/Seven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!