Friday, December 17, 2010

I am The Rebel

I wrote this on an evening when I was totally out of my mind and I wanted to scream my lungs out...But I sat silently for hours thinking...and words just came by...Fingers just moved on the keypad...and this poem was born

Going against society.
Breaking the rules

But why I do it,
I don't know why,
But I don’t care.

They call me a freak;
Laughing at me
From behind their masked faces.
Telling me that what i should do,
Be just like them.
Telling me that I Should not be me.

I cant be you, I am Me
I am the rebel;
Simply acting as I feel.
Saying What I want
Not changing myself
For others...for you or for anyone
I Silently laugh on their backs
Because they dunno Who I really am

I am a rebel...
I always have been...
Never truly showing
Just who I am.
I am The Rebel

14 comments:

  1. Nice.. pata nai kyu.. I keep hearing Elle 18 ka "I am the bomb.. " wala song in this poem :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. waste hai haan tu.....i happen to hate that ad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa .. I'm a REBEL too lady.. !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeaa dear i kno...at sum point everyone is a rebel..jus that ppl like flaunt our rebellious side

    ReplyDelete
  5. Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

    - Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merci. .im daniel pas qu'un expert. .i écrivent juste ce que juge mon coeur que… j'écris quand AM heureux ou blessé ou quand seul AM sans des amis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. breaking the rules of society symbolically makes me feel i am a free soul. It is others who term me rebel because they want to be like me and not able to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. learn to spell and use correct grammar and punctuation

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks anonymous,

    but wen i write such posts im very angry, low or frustrated..its only the words that flow then...

    frankly i dont even review back such posts..

    but will look into it now on...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!