Friday, April 1, 2011

My True Love Story

THE INCIDENT IS BASED ON A TRUE STORY ANY RESEMBLENCE TO THE SAME IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL...


It was then and it is now..Its been so long..I had totally forgotten about him..But, the moment my eyes fell on him after all these years I know he was meant to be with me..now and forever...

Going back in time, there was never a moment when we were not together..holding hands..walking in the parks..cuddling on the sofa at home..
His soft hands always hugged me every night..comforted me through all my pains..wiped my tears..made me smile always..
His deep brown eyes always searching for me...He was beaten..pulled.kicked..bruised..still he didn't leave my side then...
I was in love with him..even in his most horrible state I loved him with all my heart..

Time went by...circumstances changed..and he vanished in deep darkness..until that eve..

I was walking by..least expecting to find him there after all these years..Amidst the thick smoke of dust..he was there...I laid my hands on him and still could feel the softness..his eyes still had the same depth..just a little old now..

After all these years..I found him back..my love...my sweet...my little black teddy...

--Deepa

10 comments:

  1. Grrrr ... kitna smooth tha... spoilt it in the end..... hate u..!! i almost drowned into it..!!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepa tu bhi na .. tuje aur koi nahi mila ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. God one Deepa..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatta twist in the climax! Lolz :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol :) sandy but this really happened on sunday..i was on a cleaning spree n i got bk my 1st ever teddy...pehla pyaar

    ReplyDelete
  6. while reading and while finishing I was expecting it would be a dog which turned to be a street dog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks dhawal


    3rd eye....so u got more than what you expected :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can write so much, have u turned a script writer

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahah sujit...no....i cant write scripts..i jus am a lil crazy and am blessedn with a brain that works overtime always...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!