Thursday, February 2, 2012

What If....

There is a little coffee shop near my workplace...there have been so many times when I feel like getting out of my hectic schedule and i find myself in that shop..soft music..awesome coffee..facing the quiet fountain admist the chaos on the road....

So many times I have sat there for hours thinking and picturizing crazy situations...like

* what if my boss gets kidnapped?

* what if i suddenly win a big big lottery?

* what if movie types some single handsome..rich millionaire instantly falls in love with me and pursues me? (louu at first sight it is)

* what if the fan above falls....and who will rescue whom n how..?(full in slow motion with background music)

* what if people start walking around making faces like the emote's on our cellphones (smileys) or maybe actually go ROTFLMAO (rolling on the floor laffing my ass off)? *scary tought*

* what if I drive a road-roller everyday to work or maybe a jet plane...or say a hover-craft?

* what if aliens land in middle of the powai traffic?

* what if I get the alladin's lamp with a blue genie?

* what if war like situation breaks and they ask me to join the army? :D

* what if i become invisible?

* what if there was no Google? (i'd rather die)

* what if Jack Sparrow kidnaps me? (ahhh lovely....)

* what if world really ended in 2012?

* what if people started walking and moving in pictures (weird)

After so many If's..its a big But.....but nothing of that sort is gonna happen...and when i was reeling a super duper Oscar award and Grammy winning movie in my head, my Cafe Latte has become a forth-less cold coffee....

*Sigh* back to the real world...

What if I could fly back home like a super-woman....There it goes again... 

Conversation
Mind: what if...
Me: Mind...Shut-up
Mind: no dee listen na..i mean..
Me: ok enuf mind...you talk too much...
Mind: but....
Me: Mind..Fuck Off...

Mind goes off wandering.....

17 comments:

  1. Loved all the What if's listed here and have a What If for you to answer as well.

    What would you do if, all the What if's mentioned here came true all at once?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that i cant imagine...atrocious it would be

      Delete
  2. Add 2 what if's together.. *"what if aliens land in middle of the powai traffic and kidnap ur boss?" ... Then u can get all the time in the world to sit and think abt all the other what if's? What say Dee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol....meshy but then i like my boss..bechara...

      Delete
  3. super liked it. I was wondering WHAT IF i had not read this blog i would not be having a smile on my face after reading this awesome blog of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot Amu......i will try to keep that smile intact everytime you read a post :)

      Delete
  4. AWeSum post again!!! I cudnt resist but comment on sum of ur what-ifsss

    * what if my boss gets kidnapped?
    i believe this every1 of us thinks ;-)

    * what if i suddenly win a big big lottery?
    u can hire many bloggers for supernautanki and become Star blogger of this super blog...and followers wud still eagerly await ur post!!

    * what if movie types some single handsome..rich millionaire instantly falls in love with me and pursues me? (louu at first sight it is)
    keep imagining this and the mind wud make it true... power of subconscious mind u see :-)..all gals do it so wats wrong if u do it?


    * what if I get the alladin's lamp with a blue genie?
    wish for 100 wishes and on reaching the 100th one ask for 100 more... greed wont hurt here..wat u say?

    * what if war like situation breaks and they ask me to join the army? :D
    after the incident where you showed the roadside romeo who u r, u r on the military's radar for probable recruits for the armed forces...Kudos

    * what if i become invisible?
    bet wud be a crazy situation to record and make it into a movie...wud b a big hit unlike Gayab by Tushar kapoor :P (i wont mind getting some royalty for this idea of making a movie!)

    Mind goes off wandering.....
    r u sure mind goes wandering... or obeys ur command??? lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shekhar..lol nice explanations to the if's

      my mind only keeps wandering..seldom that it obeys my command...

      and yea only IF the wishes were true....*sigh* see there i fo again...

      dil hai ke maanta nahi

      Delete
  5. it was fun reading this......coz des r d same things which happen in my head.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was good yaar!

    aliens walla zyda hogaya tha...we all know they only land in US!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks mayo



    Hehehe mayo...trafick dekh k alien log ki bhi fatt jaati hai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rofl.. Brilliant.
    The end is so lovely.
    Thanks for making me laugh so much. I actually was imagining how would you look doing all of these things. Not a scary thought but a funny one.

    Cheers,
    Chandramouli

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehehehe idle mind is a devil's workshop..n mine happens to be the devils HQ :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was super crazy and you shattered all the benchmarks :).

      Delete
  10. CG I take that as a compliment :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!