Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Philosopher in me rose 5 months back...

I wrote this I think 5 months back.... and emailed this to a friend.... 99% times I dont remember what I write...seriously...I write on "spur of the moment" situation....

I was going through my emails when I found this....and I was like...dafaq...did I write this....woaaahhhh Im a genius (pats to me)

We all meet someone new everyday.. yet sometimes we feel left out..

Thousands of reasons to be happy...yet someone's tears makes us forget all those reasons..


Many a time we couldn't speak what we actually want to...


And sometimes we fail to express what we actually want to..


Life is a long journey of meeting,breaking up, fighting, laughing with people whom we adore... but we often fail to value them when time comes...


Speak up the truth... cry if you don't wanna lose that person.. be the 1st one to hug your bestie... and take a step back silently if you see you are needed no more..:)


Coz as the saying goes...You haven't lived a perfect life until you owe someone something which they can never repay..


Genius...Aint I....... 

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You Avichal...
      You write well too..read your latest post

      Delete
  2. I guess its not just write up, its feeling in words .. I loved the last line. It says a lot, and gives a hope too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ADreamyGal Thanks dear :-)

      I hope this post does bring smiles to people...

      Happy New Year

      Delete
  3. Sahi hai bheedu, u started off 2013 with a simple but very true set of thoughts :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mri :-)

      2013 is a lovely year...it sure is going to be...we do hope

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! It was like, you wrote my feelings :) I really like that last saying: "You haven't lived a perfect life until you owe someone something which they can never repay.."
    Like Like :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!