Monday, May 2, 2016

A-Z: Survivor's Reflections



This was my first A to Z Challenge and I immensely enjoyed writing every post.
The theme I chose for this was Colors.
I used to research every evening for the color I plan to write the next day & writing the post & publishing them on the social networks was super exciting.
I wrote every post on my way to work and posted it between 7.45 am and 9 am IST.

What I learnt?

Colors is not as easy as I thought it would be

Every shade of the combination of Red, Green & Blue have a name

Even the shades of Red, Green & Blue have names

Some similar looking colors with very minute shade variations have a different name

Researching gave me the origination, reason, meaning of the color

I am good at short poems

The readers around the world, the people who comment are the biggest encouragement to write more a better

All in all, I loved the concept & if all goes well, I look forward to participate again next year too.

I am a punctual A-Z Survivor.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching the end of the A to Z challenge! That's quite an accomplishment and the many colors of the universe beautiful.
    Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yolanda!
      Yes, Colors are very beautiful :)

      Delete
  2. What a fun theme! Congrats on completing A-Z!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on completing the challenge - well done! How fun that you wrote your posts on the way to work. I loved your theme - colors are so fascinating. And you introduced me to a new favorite - Xanadu. Wishing you a most colorful May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by Deborah
      Sorry for this late reply. I was taking a break from blogging :)

      Delete
  4. Well done on completing the challenge. That must have been an awful lot of research!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton Debbie
      It did take a bit of research. That is why I vanished from the blogosphere for a while :P

      Delete
  5. The beat goes on....I'm enjoying reading the reflection posts. Thanks for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!