Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Game: What If?

I played a game ‘What If” it asked me 10 random questions and asked me to reply with the first thing that comes to my mind

  • What if you were to die tomorrow? What would you wish you could do before you die?
Say bye to everyone, and Love you tons to my mummy, daddy, brother and husband. Say sorry to whomever I have ever hurt & eat a nice big pizza, chocolate cake and dance all the way

  • What if you had unlimited time, money and resources?
Would buy a house, decorate it, an automatic car, book myself and my family a world tour and shop

  • What if you get a chance to do something always wanted to do but have not done yet?
Bungee jumping, skydiving,

  • What if you are given a choice of 3 countries, places or locations you want to visit?
Rome, Italy, USA, actually I can think of more places Egypt, Australia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Paris, London

  • What if you get to see one particular person right now who would it be?
Ash—n or Vigh  

  • What is that one experiences do you want to have / feel?
Am not sure about this

  • What  is it that you want a 100% off on right now?
Home

  • What if you get a chance to make a call 5 people who are no more?
Grandpa, Grandma, Divya Bharti, Jiah Khan & Kuljeet Randhawa

  • What will you do if you get to meet an alien?
I would want to learn their language (if they have one)

  • What if you get to be a part of a TV show, which TV show would you want to be in?
GoT, Pretty Little Liars, House of Cards, Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai

Tell me what would be your reply for these questions





8 comments:

  1. I would give the same answers, I think.
    Thanks for sharing !
    Wil, ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting questions and equally interesting answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I'd have to think about them for a while, but all are intriguing. I hope you realize all your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yolanda, Hope all your dreams come true too :-)

      Delete
  4. Quite interesting answers... but u dint answer one experience u would like to have ?? U hope u have that idea soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!