Wednesday, September 2, 2015

ABCW: Happiness

What is Happiness?

I was sitting alone in a cafe, and was thinking to myself Am I Happy?

Today,in this phase in my life right now
I'm Happy..yes, really I'm at totally happy and contented and at peace

I'm at peace with my accident

I'm at peace with my family

I'm at peace with my not-so-skyrocketing career

I'm at peace with my achievements, my failures

I'm at peace with my imperfections

I'm at peace with my lost relationships

I even tweet quotes or write some blog posts, when I read them back I seriously wonder "Wow, Did I seriously write that?" and that really feels good.

I don't say I don't have mood swings, I still have my flaring tempers and bouts of tears, but it's just human nature, isn't it?

I still haven't achieved anything big, or even close to what I dream for
But, now it just feels like that's how its meant to be

It is just a beautiful feeling to be best friends with yourself and best friends with your life.
The whole world starts to look as awesome as it could be.

There was a time in life, when I had everything I wanted, lot of friends, lot of money but something was missing.I wasn't really happy.

Now, I don't have so many things that I want. but it just feels contented and its very liberating in some ways

There comes a point in life where you feel complete.
This is my moment of feeling truly complete, my moment of of Happiness

This post is written for ABC Wednesday - H

20 comments:

  1. sometimes accidents and failures can be reframed.

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness, what it is exactly differs from person to person and that is a good thing i think

    Have a nice day
    Melody abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Melody :-)
      In the end what matters is being happy

      Delete
  3. If we constantly compare our lives to others we just can't be happy.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as we are contented with ourselves there is no reason to compare.

      Delete
  4. Many things you are happy about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone should be
      Thanks for dropping by Jean

      Delete
  5. Recognizing happiness is a skill I wish more folks would embrace....nice post♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/a-personification-of-humidity/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some small efforts to smile more often :-)
      Thanks for dropping by Lmkazmierczak

      Delete
  6. If you are happy nothing else matters...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful post. It's good to feel settled and happy where you are, it doesn't keep you from reaching, it just confirms you're okay where you are regardless of what comes next! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) true that Yolanda.
      thanks for dropping by

      Delete
  8. Thanks for this beautiful way of saying that you are happy. Thanks for your comment.Yes it is Sahara, but the whole sentence is wrong, for mummies don't live. And speaking in hydraulics is funny because the child meant that the ancient Egyptians wrote in hieroglyphics. It's all meant to be funny.
    Wil, ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops, my sense of humor just left my head for that time.
      But loved the post on the whole :-)

      Delete
  9. Thank you for sharing your heartfelt words. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arnoldo for dropping by :-)
      Its encouraging

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!