Tuesday, November 24, 2015

ABCW: Time

A few days back someone asked me "So, when do you plan to have a baby?"

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_O4Aq7i9fAQM/SrB9Cm-VzOI/AAAAAAAAALg/mcKCawLhvGA/s200/palms-clock.jpg
PC: Nancyaruegg
Without another thought I answered "It will happen when the Time comes, why worry"

It was later that this thought came to me.
Time, plays such a major part in our lives.
From the smallest to the biggest incidents in our lives is controlled by Time
Time & Hope seem to go hand in hand, sometimes go total opposite direction

From births to deaths
From marriages to divorces
From sweethearts to heart breaks
From accidents to planned moments

There are so many times that people come out of a gruesome accident without a scratch and say "I think my time was good"
There are also many times that a person dies after a minor fall even then we say "guess it was his time to go".
Sometimes some incidents make us say "Let’s see when the time comes"

Time is something that is so not known to us still we depend so much on it.
Time heals physical and emotional scars in a person
Time makes or breaks a relationship 
Time doesn’t wait for anyone

I somehow believe that everything is timed

Would I ever want to travel in my past or future? No
What is gone can’t be changed. What has to happen, will happen

It’s Better to Live today, Learn from yesterday and Long for tomorrow. You never know when time ends

This post is written for ABCW-T


22 comments:

  1. Mature blog
    Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just (try to) sta happy all the time and gratefull for what ever comes you way



    Have a nice abc-day / -week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A timely choice for the letter T! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The present is a gift if you can live without regrets or anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your thoughts on time are quite introspective. I also sometimes think, "When?" or "Why now?"

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody does think WHen & Why now atleast once in heir lives
      Thanks for dropping by Leslie :-)

      Delete
  6. I think other people can be very nosy
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time flies. The older I get, the faster it seems to go. I wouldn't want to go back and make any changes, but I have changed the course of my lifestyle purposely along the way so that I didn't run out of time to enjoy it. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did a good thing Margy, when you look back atleast you are proud of the course of action you haven taken

      Delete
  8. I agree. It's best to live in the present. Doing otherwise is spinning wheels.
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like punching people who ask me the same question. I just tell them "When it happens I'll call you in the middle of the night and let you know."

    But yes, time. For me it always is carpe-diem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I mean what are they going to do? help us after we pop out babies? i mean we have 10000 other things going on in life, ask if i have got a promotio, hows work, how are my travels etc etc

      Delete
  10. Good advice.

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!