Monday, November 16, 2015

Diwali

This is a festive season, and Yay I am so happy.

This is my first Diwali after getting married so it happens to be a mandate to go to my "maika"

*happy tears*
Happy tears were for so many reasons

1. Home, Mom, Dad, Little bro
2. Street food - . Butter wala pav bhaji, pani puri, cheese chilli sandwich, dabeli, bhelpuri, bun maska & chai, misal pav
3. Gaalis in hindi & shivis in Marathi sound so awesome
4. Flee market, street shopping
5. Crowded trains (Yes, I love it!)
6. Meter-wala auto rickshaw
7. A week long vacation

Well, its not that I haven't been to Mumbai for the past 10 months, but my visits have been just a weekend stint, where I mostly eat mom cooked food and sleep on my little ol' bed

This time the icing on the cake, were gifts, lots and lots of gifts, returned back to beautiful fairy lights, colorful rangolis, so much love, so much fun.

Diwali, How I love you XOXOXOXOXO

And here I am writing this post, after a week long of bliss on a chilly, rainy, sleepy Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Diwali must be a very happy occasion. We need happy festivities in this difficult time
      Wil, ABCW Team

      Delete
    2. Yes Wil, It is a beautiful festival of lights. New clothes, fireworks, colors, meeting family & friends.
      Though the world needs more smile & prayers right now

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!