Wednesday, January 18, 2017

CTT: Do you mean it?

So, here I am on a weekend, plonked on my balcony swing with nice hot chocolate and a plate of shortbread.


I take a bite of a yummy shortbread, drop a few crumbs on my laptop that has a few social media sites open and very frequently I read people on social media sharing "I would travel and gather memories than gather a huge bank balance"

I wonder, how many of them really mean it.


I mean, honestly I can touch my heart and say, I would rather have a huge bank balance, a nice house of my own and limited travel memories than be broke, on the road and a lot of memories when I am old.

It's a personal opinion though.

6 comments:

  1. It is hard to believe anyone or anything these days..uncertain times

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree with that

      Thanks for dropping by Nikita :-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog, appreciated. I have to say travel and building memories is very important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll never be rich. For me travel is my number one priority and I economise on everything else! Any shortbread going? I can't afford any of my own!

    Keith's Ramblings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome to have some shortbread Keith :-)

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!