Tuesday, January 10, 2017

#Dashtalks Hi House

The situation was like this

Last evening, the husband was supposed to be at work and was coming home late, we spoke about it on the phone a few hours back and I reached home earlier than him.

I unlock the door of my house and enter the house, which was as expected, Dark

Then just for fun I said loud...mind you real loud "Hi House"

And deep inside my master bedroom a muffled sound comes "Hi, You are back"

I was stunned, scared, and was about to shit bricks and run ouy of the house when the husband emerges from the bedroom wrapped in a blanket with a stupid grin on his face "I thought I should come home and work, but I slept"

It was a mixed emotion moment for me - Relief, Anger, Dumb, Scared.

For one full moment, I couldn't trust if that blanket wrapped thing is my husband or some entity, but that stupid grin confirmed that this can't be no ghost. Phew!

I swear to the heaven up above, that never, never ever will I say "Hi House" again in my life

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Surpise?? Oh no no...it was a shock....I could have had a heart attack.

      Thanks for dropping by Rajesh :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I would never say that again....ever

      Thanks for dropping by Nikita

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!