Thursday, July 2, 2015

3 Day Quote Challenge: Day 2 - Love


I always wanted to fall in love, and get married.

i am a total Mills & Boon fan. I have grown up reading tall, dark, handsome, rich men saving the damsel in distress and falling head over heels in love with her and sweeping her off her feet.

When the idea of me marrying someone came up, I was 22. My idea of a perfect husband was, drop-dead gorgeous man, with a lovely mane to die for, charming eyes, broad shoulders.
At that age, I was dumb, for me the family, guy's education, his nature didn't matter.

Then I grew up.

I realized, life is not about looks, there is much more to a relationship.

There are fights, bad long loud arguments
There is patching up.
There are lame inside jokes, even lamer names for each other.
There are those never -ending talks
there is sharing pizza's last piece, or keeping the best piece for them
There is encouraging each other to pursue their own interests

In the end, looks were the least important in the list, what topped was communication skills, a man who can make me laugh, is the man I fell in love with

Thank you PWD for nominating me

I nominate Sameen, Mridula & Neha for this challenge


This is what the 3-Day Quote Challenge is all about.

1. Post one of your favorite quotes (different quote on each day) on three consecutive days. The quote can be from your favorite book, author, or your own.
2. Nominate 3 bloggers to challenge them.
3. Thank the blogger, who nominated you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!