Thursday, July 2, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award

Usha Menon. Thank you
Who doesn't like awards?
Who doesn't like to be known by the work they do? especially, the work that they are passionate about.

I am like totally passionate about my blogs,I do write crap many times, but hey that's why i am the Drama Queen.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Usha Menon. You are a darling. I have been reading your blog for about a month now.
Lovely lady, who loves her family especially her grandchildren. God Bless her and them.

Ok, now people who do not know what "Versatile Blogger Award" is here is the gist,
Its an award given in recognition for great commitment, diverse talents and generosity shown by a blogger. Its is a great motivation and celebration of their work in the Blogger's world "Blogosphere"

Whoop! Whoop! *drumrolls*

The Rules, if you get an award is
1. Display it on your blog - *Whistles*

2. Thank the person who nominated you. - Thank you, Usha Menon

3. Share 7 Facts about yourself
a. I am an Aquarian
b. I  love to get my pictures clicked, but I am not that fond of selfies
c. I love to eat junk food, and try out new restaurnats in any city
d. I love all my blogs 
e. I love shopping online & I have never regretted my buys
f. I hate those "feeling loved with" "feeling shitty with" things on Facebook

4. Nominate upto 15 bloggers. Link them in your blog & let them know
Rashmi Kartik
Bekkie
Helena
Gemma
Keith
Rosey
Butterfly Kisses
Dimsribbles
Candy
Vinay
Real Toads
Yolanda
Sreeja


14 comments:

  1. What can I say? Thanks so much for nominating me - and nominating my alter-ego who is also on your list! I bet that's confused you! I will get down to my response over the weekend - as will my 'friend'.

    Visit Keith's Ramblings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your alter-ego????
      maybe I like you's and your "friend"'s writing so much that I had to nominate both
      Congrats Btw

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination - it sounds like fun! I'll get on to passing the link later on tonight! *hugs* Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for the award! Glad to know about your likes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't enjoy FB anything, but it's a necessary part of life now, at least for author me. I like taking pictures, but don't do selfies, not out of shyness as much as I'm just plain un-photogenic. An uglier cuss you've never seen. LOL Thanks for the award, haven't received one in forever, so it really means a lot!!!!
    Will answer and let you know, and will definitely post the award proudly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that is your picture then, trust me you look really pretty
      Your blog totally deserves an award
      Congrats

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for the nomination. I'm shocked and happy at all the same time. I see a lot of really talented people on this list - some I know and others I can't wait to find out about. Will do my post this weekend. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog is awesome too Butterfly :-) COngrats

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness! An award for little 'ole me? I must thank my parents, my cats, my class at school, the guy at the pub who pours my wine, and of course my friend Keith who got me into blogging just a few months ago. But most of all thanks to dear DEE DEE 'D DEE for nominating me!

    Rosey Pinkerton's blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Keith's friend.
      Hi, nice to meet you and your's and your friend's blog totally deserve an award
      Congrats

      Delete
  7. Hey Dee:)

    Sorry for the late response. Thank you so much for the award:) It's my pleasure to have met you via blogs. I love your write up's. Thanks again my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats, you deserve it girl
      Love your posts.
      n truely nice meeting you on blogs

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!