Wednesday, July 1, 2015

APED: I am Sorry


It is that hour of the day, when the church bells ring
The sun burns the tar road, where children play
In this crowd, I search one face
There she is, trying to learn and cope with her white cane
Its been two years, to that incident
All I want to do is hold her small soft hands, and say sorry
But, what I do is stand here, looking at her from far
For I am a coward to admit, that I robbed the eyes of the woman I last kissed Goodbye

This post is written for A Prompt Each DayPrompt 31

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really wonderfully visual--the hot tar road, the small soft hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. I wonder if you apologize, will she accept it, or not... Intriguing indeed.

    Been a bit busy this week, so hopping by late.

    My Midweek Wordle Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she may or may not, but she would accept it, no point in not accepting, what is done is done now

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!