Tuesday, September 22, 2015

ABCW: K

These days after technology has taken over our lives, Whatsapp, Viber, SMS, hangouts, all are designed for people to "chat" with their hands.
And Imagine, you are having typed in a long message to someone and press 'Send" and get a reply "K"
Like only "K'
How irritating is that, I hate it, I hate the 2 letter shortcut of a 4 letter work sliced into a rude 1 alphabet word
Okay became OK became K
K isnt Ok in a conversation. Its a conversation Killer
I mean seriously, how difficult is it to type 2 alphabets? 

And Why do people reply with a "K"?

1. Fine, I heard it and i don't give a damn

2. Enough already

3. Are we done yet?

4. I am not interested in you or this conversation

5. I am angry

No emotion warrants a "K" .Atleast type an "OK"


How do we feel when we see a "K" after a long meaningful conversation
 What are the ideal responses for a "K"?


Next time please remember, when you reply with a "K" someone somewhere is killing you in their heads

This post is written for ABC Wednesday - K
PC: gifwave.com and funnyreplies.com

10 comments:

  1. you are right, i don't like it either... thankfully it rarely happens

    Have a nice ABC-week / day
    ♫ Mel☺dy ♫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. melody, It has happened to me and it is no annoying

      Delete
  2. I've complained about this myself!


    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  3. "K" I'll remember that. I have to say I have been guilty of that a few times when I was in a hurry, but it is usually only to my kids is that "K"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am sure many people might have complained to you about K

      Delete
  4. Hahaha ... I echo your thoughts :-D

    K ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter texted "K" from her home in California, as the response to something. I wrote back, "Potassium? What?!"

    She replied, "LOL."

    I stopped there. It could have gotten ugly!! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha that was funny :-)
      thanks for dropping by :-)

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!