Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A-Z: Ecru

PC: Pintrest
Ecru is the color I came to know in this challenge while I was looking for colors with E.
Wikipedia says: Ecru is a light fawn color

Here is my poem for Ecru

I left this house covering the furniture with pristine white sheets
After years, I come to find this place inflicted with bees

Everything looks so sad and old, but for the wooden fixtures that shine as new
I am happy for my well polished furniture, under the unbleached sheets that have turned Ecru

This post is written for A-Z Challenge: April 6th (E for Ecru)

8 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for bringing in this colour ..was not aware of this name.. Thanks
    Lovely sad poem..


    http://serendipityofdreams.blogspot.in/2016/04/ebonized.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deepti
      I wasnt aware too :P
      Some research, I love to learn new words and Ecru just made it to my list.
      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh! Now see, this is my thing - I like learning about new words, and haven't thought of new names for color! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun poem! Keep it up //fellow challenger www.xoxomake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever! I'm sure after awhile they would turn darker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure they would turn chrome or maybe darker ecru.
      Thankd for the comment Yolanda

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!