Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A-Z: Quartz Grey

Did you know that there is a color called Quartz Grey?

All I knew was Quartz being a rock, a colorless one. I did have to do some search on colors with Q since it is a very stupid alphabet that hardly has any known words starting with it.

Well, then I realized, the color Quartz is associated with Grey, Quartz Grey. It comes from the Grey family

The color Quartz Grey is similar to silver but with a tinge to it.

I also realized, that I keep seeing this color almost everyday, so many cars out there are Quartz Grey

Here is more information on this unique color that I came to know through A-Z Challenge. Thank you for enlightening me you A-Z Challenge guys

Quartz Grey

Car with Quartz Grey Exteriors
PC: sense the car


This post is written for A-Z: April 20th (Color: Quartz Grey)


4 comments:

  1. That's a cool one. Quartz Grey is very striking and appealing:)

    https://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/%e2%80%8eatozchallenge-phlegmatic/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree Vishal.
      Thanks for dropping by

      Delete
  2. Quartz grey is a very striking color for a vehicle. We do interior decorating and quartz grey is actually a fabric color that is very popular. I wrote about a few "Q" words. http://themarthareview.com/q-is-for-quite-a-few/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!