Thursday, April 7, 2016

Liebster Award: Thank you Upasana

Thank you Upasana for nominating me got the Liebester Award


What is a Liebster Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is an exciting opportunity to develop relationships with our fellow bloggers from different domains.
This is a peer nominated award which acts as a chain blog post. This is mainly intended to connect with new bloggers while building your email list.


Who nominated me?
Upasana, A mother of a 1-year old , ITian by profession and Blogger by choice. I love her blogs about her experiences. Its sweet, real and directly from the heart. Her blog, Life through my bio scope

Liebester Interview with Upasana

What is your favorite Music genre? 
Bollywood is my go to genre, Epic music, depends on my mood though

What switches your mood OFF? 
Rude people, rather people who aren't nice to me

What is the 1 thing you are proud of yourself? 
Well, frankly I am proud of everything, but that one thing would be surviving & coming out smiling after my accident

What is your biggest possession? 
My biggest possession is my brother - He is my strength and my weakness

One taboo that you don’t like? 
Menstruating girls should not enter religious places. I think its quite a silly concept.

Do you believe – Love can happen twice?
Yes, absolutely - Twice, trice, million times

What inspires you to live each day with joy?
Gratitude and Lord Shiva. 

What is the first thing in the morning you do to make yourself happy?
Say Om Namah Shivay

Do you love – Summers or Winters and 1 reason for your choice.
Winters: Cozying and sleeping under the blanket is the best thing to do in life

Do you think Social media is taking over relationships?
Maybe. I do not know actually.

Now What?
I nominate my favorite bloggers for this award &

The Liebster Blog Award rules are mentioned below:
  • Write a blogpost about your nomination, displaying an image of the award.
  • Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
  • Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked you in his/her blogpost.
  • Nominate 5-11 other starting bloggers who you think deserve this award, and come up with 11 questions of your own for them to answer.
  • List these rules in your blogpost.
  • My nominations for the Liebster Award
    Roger Rog Articles
    Ranveer Vishal New Kid on the Block
  • My Questions to my favorite bloggers
1. What is best thing that has happened to you
2. What is that one thing or incident in life that you regret
3. If there is one person in this world you would get to say Sorry, who would it be and why
4. What is your most searched word or phrase on Google
5. Who is the last "Received call" on your mobile phone (Eg: carpenter, dad, a friend)
6. What is the wallpaper on your mobile phone (Eg. Nature, my family, my pet)
7. If ever, you get an all paid trip anywhere in this world, where would you go
8. What is the worst pick up line used on you
9. What is Happiness for you
10. One advice you would give your teen self
11. If there was a life after death, what would you want to be reborn as?

All the nominees are free to accept or reject this invite. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did and love to see your network grow.

12 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Its nice to get to know you more. I laughed at..."Twice, trice, million times". Thanks for the lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for giving me this award. Feels so privileged

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the award Dee Dee, I'll let you know when I post the answers. I'm thrilled that you thought of me!
    Cuddling up under the blankets is why I like the cold too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for accepting the award Yolanda. I will surely love to read your post on it :)

      Delete
  3. Hi DeeDee. This is so kind of you. What an honour. I certainly will take it up, but not until, A-Z is out of the way! Thank you so much.

    Visit Keith's Ramblings and his obsolete words!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you keith for accepting the award. I would love to read your post whenever you are free.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much Dee. Will take it on my New Kid on the Block wala blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vishal for accepting the award. Do let me know whenever you write a post on it :)

      Delete
  5. Hi DeeDee

    How nice of you to nominate me.

    Giving it some thought... i've decided to answer your questions but not reposting this in a way in which i put ' pressure' on my readers so that they feel obligated to follow up...

    I will post about your nomination and put together a list of questions... and i will nomate some of my readers ofcourse but will state as well that everybody should be free to take it up or not...

    Have a nice weekend...

    I will be back here to let you know my post-url

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for accepting the award & thank you for the lovely post. Loved all your honest replies to the questions :)

      Delete
  6. done it DeeDee....

    my blogpost is: http://melodymusic.nl/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hey Dee Dee!! Finally accepted the award. Love and Hugs.

    http://vishal-newkidontheblock.blogspot.com/2016/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!