Friday, April 22, 2016

A-Z: Saffron

PC: yming
This is the color I have been waiting to write. 

I am an Indian & proud to be one
Saffron, White and Green is my pride

I keep my hand on my heart when I sing my national anthem
It is to show that my heart belongs to them

I am proud of our soldiers
I am proud of my engineers here & abroad

I am proud of Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai
Though I preferred their names to be Bombay, Delhi, Calcutta, Madras

India is the only country that is referred as "Her"
She is mother, She is forever

The saffron on my flag represents strength and courage
Today, I want to thank every Indian, of every age

This post is written for A-Z: April 22nd (Color Saffron)

3 comments:

  1. Jai Hind!! I love my India and i am proud to be an Indian. Saffron is indeed OUR colour..

    http://serendipityofdreams.blogspot.in/2016/04/stung.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it sure is.
      Thanks for dropping by Deepti :)

      Delete
  2. You stroke the emotional fervor and passion in this post showing love for Mother India:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!