Saturday, April 23, 2016

A-Z: Teal

PC: miriadna
Teal: It is a deep; blue green color

Fun fact about Teal: The name of this color is derived from the color of the eyes of the common teal from the duck family

Early this morning, with the teal color sky
Fluffy cotton clouds flying by
I sit on the rock near the pond and sigh
I see colorful ducks and a crane fly
I wonder, if these ducks know that the color of the sky is similar to their eyes

This post is written for A-Z: April 23rd (Color Teal)

8 comments:

  1. I never really thought about which came first, the color or the duck :)

    Rhonda of AlbomAdventures.com
    One of Alex's minions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha nice question.
      Thanks for dropping by Rhonda :)

      Delete
  2. I love the colour teal and had no idea how it came by this name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A theme, A color, some research
      Thanks for reading Bellybytes :)

      Delete
  3. Teal is one of my favorite colors. I never knew how it got its name. Thanks for sharing! I also enjoyed your poem. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favorite colors too :)
      Thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. Hey, that's a cool and fun one:)

    https://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2016/04/22/rave-and-run/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!