Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A-Z: Pink

Cute is what I feel when I see pink
PC: Femmefatales
A touch of innocence and very chic
With girls, there is often its link

Pink is an attitude is what a celebrities think
The shades of pink changes the attitude is what I think

Its cute to see light pink girl wink
While is sexy to see a hot pink girl wink

From cute to sexy this color is so versatile
But, even now when I say pink. Its more of an "Awwww" style

This post is written for A-Z: April 19th (Color Pink)


2 comments:

  1. haha such a sweet awwww style write... Pink is sexy and is cute ... well done..


    http://serendipityofdreams.blogspot.in/2016/04/patterns-in-vision.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for dropping by and taking you time out to read the post. Please feel free to leave a comment / suggestion to this post.

You can also write to me on bakbak.dee@gmail.com.

Happy Reading!!!!